One of the special strenghts of the Centre for Innovative Medical Technology is our strong network of both Danish and foreign researchers and experts.
SENIOR RESEARCHERS PARTIALLY BOUGHT OUT OF THEIR PRIMARY PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT FOR CIMT RESEARCH
- Jan Stener Jørgensen, PhD, professor of clinical obstetrics, medical specialist in obstetrics and gynaecology.
- Knud Bonnet Yderstræde, PhD, clinic associate professor at the Department of Endocrinology of OUH and SDU, chief physician.
- Malene Grubbe Hildebrandt, PhD, master of clinical epidemiology, master of programme management, chief physician and medical specialist at the Department of Nuclear Medicine at OUH.
- Mette Juel Rothmann, PhD in Health Sciences, Master of Science in Health Science, nurse, research nurse and associate professor at the Department of Endocrinology and the Department of Rheumatology at SDU and OUH.
- Thomas Schmidt, PhD, assistant professor at the Mærsk McKinney Møller Institute at the University of Southern Denmark.
ADJUNCT RESEARCHERS AND EXPERTS
- Anne Snowdon, PhD, MSc, BScN, FAAN, Professor and Chair, World Health Innovation Network, Scientific Director and CEO, SCAN Health at the University of Windsor’s Odette School of Business.
Duration: May 2019 – April 2024.
- Lars Konge, PhD, MD, Clinical professor at the Institute for Clinical Medicine, KU, CAMES – The State University Hospital in Copenhagen, adjunct professor of innovative medical technology and simulation practice at the Faculty of Health Sciences, CIMT and SDU.
Duration: 1 November 2017 – 31 October 2022.
- George Crooks, OBE, MBChB, FRCP, FRCGP, medical director at University of Edinburgh. Adjunct professor of “Digital health and care development” at the Faculty of Health Sciences, SDU, CIMT.
Duration: 1 July 2017 – 30 June 2022.
- Josep Roca, MD, PhD, director of the Lung Function Unit at the Hospital Clinic of Barcelona, professor of Medicine på University of Barcelona. Adjunct professor of innovative medical technology for CIMT.
Duration: September 2015 – August 2020.
- Anthony Smith, PhD, MEd. (Adult & Workplace Training), BNurs., RN. Anthony Smith is the director of the University of Queensland’s Centre for Online Health at the Royal Children’s Hospital, Queensland, Australia.
Adjunct Professor of telemedicine at the Faculty of Health Sciences and CIMT by means from OUH’s Internationalisation Funds.
Duration: October 2014 – October 2024.
- Hal Wolf, visiting professor at the Maersk Mc-Kinney Moeller Institute, the University of Southern Denmark. President og CEO of HIMMS. Former Sr. VP of Kaiser Permanente Federation, CEO of Wolf Healthcare Innovations and Senior Adviser at McKinsey & Co.
- Kevin Dean, visiting professor at the Maersk Mc-Kinney Moeller Institute, the University of Southern Denmark. Managing director of Smart Health Science Ltd, Senior Research Fellow at RAND Europe, Senior Innovation Associate for Healthcare at The Young Foundation (UK), Director and Chair of the Data Advisory Committee of Genomics England Limited.
RESEARCHERS IN THE CIMT NETWORK
- Mette Maria Skjøth, PhD, post doctoral at Danish Centre for Health Economics, DaCHE, project manager for OUH Innovation. Visit Mette Maria’s profile at LinkedIn.
- Anne Sorknæs, PhD, post doctoral, research nurse at the Department of Internal Medicine and Acute Medicine at OUH Svendborg. Part of the steering group for the Telemedical Workshop at OUH Svendborg.
- Karen Andersen-Ranberg, PhD, MD, clinical professor, chief physician at the Department of Geriatric Medicine at OUH. Visit Karen’s profile at LinkedIn.
- Ole Graumann, consultant, PhD, research associate professor, Department of Radiology, OUH. Head of the innovation unit at the Department of Radiology. Visit Ole’s profile at LinkedIn.
- Søren Andreas Just, consultant in Rheumatology, Department of Internal Medicine and Acute Medicine, OUH Svendborg, researcher at the Department of Rheumatology, OUH Odense. Go to Søren’s LinkedIn profile.
Søren collaborates with CIMT in relation to the ROPCA project.
- Jesper Hvass Schmidt, consultant, PhD, clinical associate professor, Department of ORL – Head & Neck Surgery, OUH. Go to Jesper’s LinkedIn profile. Jesper and his research group are currently working on several projects that have been granted money by the OUH Innovation Pool in 2017.
- Kjeld Jensen, associate professor, MSc, PhD at SDU UAS Centre and The Maersk Mc-Kinney Moller Institute. Kjeld is head of the large HealthDrone project that studies the potential for drones within hospital logistics. Visit Kjeld’s LinkedIn profile.
- Thiusius Rajeeth Savarimuthu, associate professor, PhD, M.Sc.Eng. Computer System Engineering, Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller Instituttet and SDU Robotics. Visit Thiusius Rajeeth’s LinkedIn profile.
- Marjan Mansourvar, PhD, assistant professor at the Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller Institute, SDU. Go to Marjan’s LinkedIn profile.
- Thomas Schmidt, PhD, assistant professor at the Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller Institute, SDU. Thomas works on a project on patient monitoring in the Emergency Department at Odense University Hospital. Go to Thomas’ profile at LinkedIn.
- Leon Bodenhagen, PhD, assistant professor at SDU Robotics at the Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller Institute, SDU. Visit Leon’s LinkedIn profile.
- Victoria Blanes-Vidal, PhD, associate professor at the Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller Institute, SDU Embodied Systems for Robotics and Learning. Visit Victoria’s profile at LinkedIn.
- Esmaeil S. Nadimi, PhD, professor at the Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller Institute, SDU. Go to Esmaeil’s LinkedIn profile.
- Jacob Nielsen, PhD, associate professor at the Mærsk Mc-Kinney Møller Institute, SDU Embodied Systems for Robotics and Learning. Visit Jacob’s profile at LinkedIn.