One of the special strenghts of the Centre for Innovative Medical Technology is our strong network of both Danish and foreign researchers and experts.
SENIOR RESEARCHERS PARTIALLY BOUGHT OUT FOR CIMT RESEARCH
- Astrid Janssens, Associate Professor, Unit of User Perspectives, SDU. Member of CIMT’s Research Committee.
- Knud Bonnet Yderstræde, Associate Professor, Chief Physician at the Department of Endocrinology of OUH. Member of CIMT’s Research Committee.
- Malene Grubbe Hildebrandt, Master of Clinical Epidemiology, Master of Programme Management, Chief Physician and Medical Specialist at the Department of Nuclear Medicine at OUH. Member of CIMT’s Research Committee.
- Mette Juel Rothmann, Research Nurse and Associate Professor at the Department of Endocrinology and the Department of Rheumatology at OUH. Member of CIMT’s Research Committee.
- Thomas Schmidt, Associate Professor at the Mærsk McKinney Møller Institute at the University of Southern Denmark. Member of CIMT’s Research Committee.
- Jane Clemensen, Professor at Hans Christian Andersen Children’s Hospital, OUH. Member of CIMT’s Research Committee.
- Marianne Harbo Frederiksen, Associate Professor at the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences, SDU. Member of CIMT’s Research Committee.
ADJUNCT RESEARCHERS AND EXPERTS
- Anne Snowdon, PhD, MSc, BScN, FAAN, Professor and Chair, World Health Innovation Network, Scientific Director and CEO, SCAN Health at the University of Windsor’s Odette School of Business.
Duration: May 2019 – April 2024.
- Lars Konge, PhD, MD, Clinical Professor at the Institute for Clinical Medicine, KU, CAMES – The State University Hospital in Copenhagen, Adjunct Professor of innovative medical technology and simulation practice at the Faculty of Health Sciences, CIMT and SDU.
Duration: 1 November 2017 – 31 October 2022.
- George Crooks, OBE, MBChB, FRCP, FRCGP, Medical Director at University of Edinburgh. Adjunct Professor of “Digital health and care development” at the Faculty of Health Sciences, SDU, CIMT.
Duration: 1 July 2017 – 30 June 2022.
- Josep Roca, MD, PhD, director of the Lung Function Unit at the Hospital Clinic of Barcelona, Professor of Medicine at theUniversity of Barcelona. Adjunct Professor of innovative medical technology for CIMT.
Duration: September 2015 – August 2020.
- Anthony Smith, PhD, MEd. (Adult & Workplace Training), BNurs., RN. Anthony Smith is the director of the University of Queensland’s Centre for Online Health at the Royal Children’s Hospital, Queensland, Australia.
Adjunct Professor of Telemedicine at the Faculty of Health Sciences and CIMT by means from OUH’s Internationalisation Funds.
Duration: October 2014 – October 2024.
- Hal Wolf, Visiting Professor at the Maersk Mc-Kinney Moeller Institute, the University of Southern Denmark. President og CEO of HIMMS. Former Sr. VP of Kaiser Permanente Federation, CEO of Wolf Healthcare Innovations and Senior Adviser at McKinsey & Co.
- Kevin Dean, Visiting Professor at the Maersk Mc-Kinney Moeller Institute, the University of Southern Denmark. Managing director of Smart Health Science Ltd, Senior Research Fellow at RAND Europe, Senior Innovation Associate for Healthcare at The Young Foundation (UK), Director and Chair of the Data Advisory Committee of Genomics England Limited.