From time to time, the many innovation and research projects, which Centre for Innovative Medical Technology (CIMT) and Odense University Hospital (OUH) help create, are awarded with prizes and nominations:
- October 2019 – Knud Yderstræde, associate professor, MD and senior researcher at CIMT is appointed honorary member of Danish Podiatrists for his work with “the diabetic foot”.
- October 2019 – Anne Bøgegaard, project manager at CIMT, is nominated in the e-health battle at the e-Sundhedsobservatoriet 2019 for the project “The IT assistant”.
- August 2019 – InnoEvent nominated for the NEW TOGETHER BETTER award from the Danish Centre for Public Innovation.
- June 2018 – Researcher Anne Dichmann Sorknæs, who is associated with CIMT, is appointed hero of The Danish Lung Association. She is granted the title based on her many years’ work with lung ill patients, and she is currently involved with the national distribution of telemedicine for patients with COPD.
- June 2018 – Anne Mette Ølholm, evaluation expert in CIMT, has been appointed top peer reviewer of the year by the International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care.
- January 2018 – CIMT researcher Dorthe Boe Danbjørg wins the development award at Odense University Hospital’s anual nursing symposium for her participation in a project on video consultation in palliative care, which is a project that has been initiated by CIMT and CoLab Odense.
- October 2017 – Innovation consultant Eva Lund wins the jury’s award and the audience’s award at the eHealth Observatory for her project on OUH’s system for digital application for mileage allowance.
- June 2017 – Nurses Ulla Skræp and Jette Kundal from dept. A at OUH win for best poster at Professional Association for Nurses in Ostomy care. The poster was about their eight new short films about ostomy, which were produced as part of the project e-Patient.
- May 2017 – pregraduate research student Kristian Kreiberg wins award for his presentation at the congress C1 Inhibitor Deficiency Workshop in Budapest. The presentation was on a project which makes use of the app My Hospital.
- May 2017 – Senior researcher in CIMT Mette Juel Rothmann’s project is one of five selected projects for ”Citizen Science,” where citizens decide what to do research on. Mette’s project is about telemedical consultations for patients with diabetes or metabolic disorders.
- April 2017 – Jane Clemensen, professor in telemedicine and Head of clinical research in CIMT, wins research award and is named Researcher of the Year by the Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Southern Denmark. Jane receives the award for her research in telemedicine and participatory design.
- April 2017 – Nurse Kelly Ann Hecht-Nielsen at the Department of Urology receives diploma and award from PROPA (Patient Association for Men with Prostate Cancer). Kelly was one of the driving forces behind the implementation and adherence to PROM for men who have had prostate surgery. In addition to this, she is very committed to making the app My Hospital work for this particular group of patients.
- September 2016 – Poster presenting the app My Hospital for kidney patients wins prize as the second best poster at the 45th EDTNA/ERCA International Conference.
- April 2016 – Physician and PhD student Carl Brandt one of the winners in Best Paper Award at the conference eTELEMED 2016 “The Eighth International Conference on eHealth, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine” in Venice.
- May 2016 – A CIMT abstract for the assessment project of the national tele-ulcer project is nominated Best Oral Presentation at the world congres for HTA in Tokyo.
- May 2016 – Adivo Solutions wins the entrepreneur award at the HealthTech Innovator programme at SDU for their innovative leg support for bedrests at hospitals and clinics.
- March 2016 – Interpretation project in the Region of Southern Denmark wins Efficiency Award. The Region of Southern Denmark was nominated in all three categories of the Digitization Award 2016: the Welfare Award, the Jury’s Award and the Efficiency Award.
- March 2016 – PhD student Pernille Ravn Jakobsen’s app for osteoporosis is nominated for CareWare 2016’s Idea Award. The app, which is also part of [email protected], is credited for its positive effect on society and a strong team of developers.
- October 2014 – Six students from different educations in Odense present InnoEvent music ball and win the competition Health Technology and Telemedicine Competition for Young Innovators at telemedical conference in Rome.
- November 2014 – The app OUH Maps, which guides patients and other visitors at the OUH premises, is third place in the international app competition i relation with the conference Medica.